About Fuse Architects
We are a friendly and ambitious practice based in London Bridge, delivering quality architecture across London and the South East with some of the country’s leading registered providers, contractors and developers on residential schemes from 10 to 500 dwellings, extra care, mixed use and theatre projects, from RIBA stages 0-7.
With a team of 20 we have a strong appetite for growth and are looking for an Architectural Technologist to join our practice. Fuse Architects have evolved from the amalgamation of two long-standing and renowned architectural practices. Bringing together the 16+ years experience of MDR Associates and the expertise and 30+ years experience of the award winning David Hughes Architects, Fuse Architects pride themselves on exceptional quality of design and delivery which has been refined utilising our decades of collective experience.
As part of our ever growing project pipeline, we are currently seeking an exceptional new team member to join our team. This excellent opportunity will see the successful candidate based in our London Bridge office and offers exposure to an array of projects, primarily RIBA stages 4-7. Our management team encourage a positive work / life balance and seeks to build on an office space and environment that reflects that ethos. In addition to regular social activities, in house celebrations and a flexible approach to working hours, Fuse Architects are offering a competitive package for the right candidate and an opportunity to be part of a growing company.
We are currently seeking an Architectural Technologist to assist with a range of working drawings packages. The role will require a flexible approach to work loads and would suit a candidate that is looking to become a key member of a growing team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of being part of a technical based team with experience of the London construction market. To be considered for the position applicants should possess the following key attributes:
- 3+ years working experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Revit is essential
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD is desirable
- A strong portfolio of medium to large-scale residential projects
- Ability to manage your own workload and prioritse tasks to deliver successful technical packages
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Capable of engaging in all areas of the practice
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations
- BIM experience advantageous
- NBS experience advantageous
- Experience in dealing with Building Control and liaising directly with suppliers and manufacturers
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
If you feel you would be suitable for the role please do not hesitate in making contact.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply