We are a people first practice and we are proud to extend this from our team to our clients and the people who live and work in the spaces we design and then build.
We keep our team approach simple, caring, holistic and with consideration for health and well-being.
Our studio culture
We are professional and take our work seriously but have a fun vibe around the studio.
We have very open communication within the office with regular team meetings, forums, lunches, breakfasts and away days where everyone has a voice. We are design review focused and have internal design, quality and technical steering teams that meet regularly to review and improve the way we work and how we work.
We are passionate about health and well-being with an active steering group who develop ongoing strategies for achieving a good work life balance. Everyone gets one duvet day (approved sickie) each year and we won the Southwark Business Awards Employer of the Year 2019 award.
We regularly hold social events, most recently Soft ball, an all staff Photo competition, Mass Karaoke singalong at the south-bank, a monthly Sketch club, karting and regular health and well-being lunches.
We support various charities through events, primarily Crisis, Shelter and Mind.
What’s it like to work at Fuse
• We offer exposure to projects to push our staff’s creativity, design and technical experience.
• We have a great track record of taking our people through their RIBA Part 3 and we hold regularly internal training talks and seminars and discussion groups.
• We have regular CPD seminars from external specialists
• We provide the opportunity to grow with regular development reviews. Your growth is our growth so it’s something we work with you on
• Fuse is a fun place to work, we are a diverse and friendly team that is people focused so everyone’s voice is heard